International Fire Consultants Corp
IFC has over 25 years of design and management of Fire Alarm, Mass Notification, and Security systems. Furthermore, we have completed a range of projects that span from large high-rise buildings, government facilities, hospitals, manufacturing, schools, hotels, mixed-use, large warehouses, industrial, commercial, and assembly occupancies.
Experience makes a difference!
We are highly-experienced with all aspects of life safety codes as well as with fire alarm system manufacturers. Our staff is NICET certified from level II to IV, and you will get our “hands on” approach. You can rest assured our services are done right, and delivered on-time, every time. We value our relationships with our customers.
International Fire Consultants Corp is experienced in many NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) codes and standards as well as other misc. codes. This includes the NFPA 1 (Fire Code), NFPA 3, NFPA 4, NFPA 70 (National Electric Code), NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm Code), NFPA 101, elevator code, ADA requirements, GSA requirements, and many others. IFC has a current library of code and standards.
Services We Provide:
- Fire Alarm shop drawing package
- Design-build takeoff and bid support
- Design-build documents for RFP, Quote, or RFQ
- Performance designed systems
- Performance Specifications creation
- Scope of work creation for RFP, Quote, or RFQ
- Bid / Prebid documents creation
- Reviewing bid documents (created by others) before award is made
- Create project schedule with tracking
- Review shop drawings (created by others) before permitting
- 3rd Party Review
- NICET IV Review with or without signature
- System Planning
- Code consulting of each individual building, project, or system(s)
- Code analysis of each individual building or project