Fire Safety Design & Engineering For Military & Government
IFC (International Fire Consultants) provides fire safety system design and engineering services for many federal agencies including Department of Defense, General Services Administration, Department of Homeland Security, US Air Force, and many others. We can provide design-build documents as well as engineered systems drawings for Fire Alarm Systems, Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification, Vesda, Access Control, Security, and other miscellaneous systems or integrations.
Our designs abide by all national codes including, but not limited to, the UFC (Uniform Fire Code), ICC (International Code Council), and NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) codes.
Our Government and Military FIRE SAFETY DESIGN and ENGINEERING experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Design-Build Services
- Multiple GSA Facilities
- United States Air Force Bases with outlying buildings
- North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
- Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- United States Naval Bases with outlying support buildings
- United States Army Bases
- VA Hospital Complexes
Our Government and Military FIRE SYSTEM experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Vesda Design, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- Fire Alarm Systems Bid Documents, Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification Bid Documents, Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- Access Control Systems Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- CCTV Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
We can create bid documents (AutoCAD – PDF) for procurement or pricing and provide this from a design-build services standpoint, or from the electrical engineering drawing process. Furthermore, we are capable of creating Fire Alarm and Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification system drawings (AutoCAD) for the submittal process, for the awarded contractor. This will include coordination with the other building trades (Mechanical, Door Hardware, Electrical, Suppression, Special Hazards, and other trades). These drawings will be reviewed, signed, and sealed by our NICET IV Fire Alarm Systems engineer.
We will work with you from the day we receive the go ahead until the day the system is signed off. Each design will be managed by the same NICET IV engineer and will not be passed off to someone unfamiliar with the project. We can work with any building schedule & pace, and we provide as-built drawings in AutoCAD for each of the systems that we prepare.