Fire Safety Design & Engineering For High-Rise Buildings
IFC (International Fire Consultants) provides fire safety design and engineering services for many different types of high-rise occupancy buildings. We can provide design-build documents as well as engineered systems drawings for Fire Alarm Systems, Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification, High Array Speakers, Intrusion Detection, Vesda, Access Control, Security, Fire Pump Monitoring, Elevator Recall and Shunt, Elevator Power Loss Lowering, Sprinkler monitoring systems, and other miscellaneous systems or integrations.
Our designs abide by all national codes including, but is not limited to, the IBC (International Building Code), IFC (International Fire Code), and NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and NFPA 70 (National Fire Protection Agency) codes. We are knowledgeable in state adopted codes and the local amendments adopted by local jurisdictions.
Our High-Rise Occupancy FIRE SAFETY DESIGN and ENGINEERING experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Design-Build Services
- Casinos & Stadiums
- New out of the ground buildings
- Historical or Art Deco renovations
- Residential High-Rise
- Business or Office High-Rise
- Multi-building High-Rise with Campus Style Systems
Our High-Rise Occupancy FIRE SYSTEM experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Intrusion Detection Design, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- Fire Alarm & Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification Systems Bid Documents, Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- UUKL Smoke Control Systems Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- Access Control Systems Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
- CCTV Design, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, and Certification
We can create bid documents (AutoCAD – PDF) for procurement or pricing, and we can provide this from a design-build services standpoint or from the electrical engineering drawing process. Furthermore, we can create Fire Alarm and Voice Evacuation & Mass Notification system drawings (AutoCAD) for the submittal process, for the awarded contractor. This will include coordination with the other building trades (Mechanical, Door Hardware, Electrical, Suppression, Special Hazards, and other trades). These drawings will be reviewed, signed, and sealed by our NICET IV Fire Alarm Systems engineer.
We will work with you from the day we receive the go ahead until the day the system is signed off. Each design will be managed by the same NICET IV engineer and will not be passed off to someone unfamiliar with the project. We can work with any building schedule / pace, and we do provide as-built drawings in AutoCAD for each of the systems that we prepare.